Solutions for Every Low-Slope Roof Challenge
It may also be used in built-up roofing applications. It provides great tear and pull through resistance. Meets or exceeds ASTMD 4601. SA Base Sheet membranes are specially designed for applications where the use of hot asphalt, cold process adhesive, or a propane torch is undesirable.
Applications include new roofing, recover (retrofit) and BUR repairs. Mule-Hide SA Base Sheet can be used as a waterproofing base sheet applied to approved roof decks or substrates. Do not apply to shingles, shakes or other residential roofing material. See the Mule-Hide Self-Adhered Modified Bitumen Application Guidelines for complete specifications and details. Nail Base membranes are specially designed for mechanical attachment. Applications include new roofing, recover (retrofit) and BUR repairs. This system must be installed over an acceptable roof deck, roof insulation, or another suitable substrate. See the Mule-Hide Self-Adhered Modified Bitumen Application Guidelines for complete specifications and details.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Available in SA Base, Torch Base, G2 Base and Nail Base
- SA base and Torch Base can be left exposed for 90 days
- Nail Base and G2 Base are not watertight and cannot be left exposed
- SA Base, Torch Base and Nail Base are 2 sq rolls
- G2 Base is 315 sq ft per roll
- SA Base or Torch Base must be used for 15 and 20 year system warranties
- SA membranes require a minimum application temperature of 40 F and rising for 48 continuous hours