Solutions for Every Low-Slope Roof Challenge
Mule-Hide Living Roofs featuring GreenGrid vegetative modules have advantages for a better way versus the old way, the European built-in-place method.
GreenGrid vegetative modules arrive at the worksite pre-vegetated (pre-grown option) in a proprietary growing medium that meets all specs, ready for installation.
These interlocking modules are composed of 100% pre-consumer recycled plastics that contribute towards LEED recycled content points. Additional LEED points are achievable (depending on design) for stormwater design-quantity control, heat island effect-roof, water-efficient landscaping, optimize energy performance, regional materials, and innovation and design process.
Complete Line of Accessories
Irrigation systems, edge treatments, pavers made from 100% post-industrial recycled rubber. Walkways, water ponds, outdoor furniture, and planter beds can be incorporated into the GreenGrid design extensive, semi-intensive and intensive design options.
Mule-Hide Living Roofs Featuring Modular Greengrid Technology
- Modular Design Maximizes Stormwater Management
- Collects water to establish and maintain healthy plants
- Retains runoff and peak flow of rain events, relieving overburdened sewers
- Reduces the need for retention ponds
- Saves Energy Costs
- Can Double the Life of the Waterproofing Roof System
- EPDM or TPO Waterproofing System options
- Lightweight, Movable Modular Design
- Installs quickly
- Easy leak detection and repair
- Partial vegetative roof design options
- Plant Module Options Pre-vegetated to 50, 80 up to 95% coverage
- Contributes Towards LEED Certifications
- Sustainable Solution for New or Retrofit Roofing